Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3:30am

It's 3:30 in the morning and I am about to go to sleep. I just wanted to update that I am fully and totally exhausted. I spent the night playing games (both question games and board games) with friends at their various houses and apartments. I went through the process of sorting through all of their dramatic bullshit to get to the good parts of the night. But there were some good parts. I feel satisfied, happy that I went and a little sad because the night was long and unproductive and only placed me exactly in the center of quite a few messes.

There isn't really much to say this deep into the night about how I'm doing or who I am. I have no intellectual innuendos for you or gems of knowledge you can glean. I just have me. At 3:30 in the morning. Utterly tired to the far reaches of even my bone marrow.

I'm going to go to bed now. I'll say more in the morning and probably be more coherent in doing so.

-Run With Me

p.s. 114.2 pounds at this wee hour of night.

0 comments: