Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Difficulties exist to be surmounted - Ralph Waldo Emerson


There's quite a bit happening around me, amongst my friends who are shutting me out because they are so wrapped up in their own drama. I know that I could help, but they won't let me in to spread a little perspective and logic around. Oh well. I guess I really don't need to get into it anyway. It isn't worth it sometimes to put myself out like that. But if any of them call me up tonight, you better believe I'll be jumping in and trying to do the best I can for them all.


If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may know peace. - Thomas Paine


I don't really know what to write at the moment. I have a few new developments, but none of them really matter. Among them, I now weigh 112.6 pounds. I have taken my telltale tea as well, even though I have nothing in my stomach. I have successfully not eaten for just about two days. I think. I've gotten confused somewhere along the line. I can't remember quite when I started my fast... I'll have to look back over the posts. I'm so distracted by the shitstorms that are happening just beyond my reach.

I should probably go to sleep soon. I know it's only 9pm, but I still feel the need to get some rest. It's been very hectic here. I will revel in the day that classes start up again and I can get some of this shit out of my brain and some of the boredom off of my back and just focus on one thing - college...

Good luck in all your endeavors,

-Run With Me

p.s. 112.6 pounds tonight.

0 comments: