Friday, May 28, 2010

Fri, May 28 2010
Day Intake Analysis

Food Cals
Pickles, Cucumber, Dill 4
White Tuna in Water - Canned Tuna 100
Classic Yellow - Mustard 0
Strawberries 9
Apples - Gala 75
Total Calories Consumed: 188

I ate probably 150 calories of those listen above. That was the meal I made for myself in my dorm room and very purposefully ate. I don't feel too guilty about it, but I still feel mad at myself. Even though I told myself that I could eat it, I feel mad that I actually did.

I weigh 111.2 as of 6:10 pm tonight. I've been walking out in the sun, very minorly. Mostly just sitting. Then I went to the tobacco parlor that is the one building which allows you to smoke inside. It was a nice day. I spoke to some people from this summer dorm about their military service. I spoke with an old lady on the bus back to this dorm about randomness but brightened my own day and hopefully hers with the opportunity of friendly conversation.

I've been trying to hold friendly conversations with people as much as I see that they are willing. Only really people that I don't know and may never see again. I start with, "How are you doing today?" and a smile. It leads to the most interesting revelations and small happinesses I've ever really had. Some days, I'm glad to reach out, even when I don't feel like doing it. Even when I'm having a bad day. Other days, it doesn't go very well and I'm trying too hard (that is usually the culprit). I prefer to be casual anyway. Have casual conversations that make me happy like poetry over tea.

-Run With Me

p.s. 111.2

0 comments: