Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today will be the start of my first ten days. Yesterday, I fasted successfully, but this morning from 12am to 1:30pm I consumed. The second day always holds me by the hair and beats me with a club of nails. I need to figure out how to stop that from happening again. I will be doing my research and racking my brain to figure myself out enough to fast the way I used to. The longest fast I ever did got me to 98 pounds after 15 days. It was meant to be a 16 day fast but I started to have some medical difficulties so I stopped.

I have literally two nickels to rub together right now. That should help me not to be able to eat. I do have a little bit of consumables here in my home... dried cherries... peanut butter - those are the things I failed on last night. Got me from the 115.4 pounds that I had reached by nighttime to the 116.2 that I woke up as.

I'm going to start my fast as of 2:30pm today, so that I have a midday start time and a midday end time. I am also doing it this way because I woke up about half an hour ago and I don't think I should count the time that I was sleeping.

I'm making some telltale tea - that's what I'll call it because it's a horror story on my digestive system - and drink that, let it have it's horrific effects on my body, and then go to meet up with my friends for an evening party that we decided to have before the school year ever ended.

I'm going to do my research and soul-searching now. I will post my results when I have some.

-Run With Me

p.s. I guess I lied that this wasn't going to be weight-obsessed... but it shouldn't always be that way. We'll see.
116.2 pounds

0 comments: